5mm Thickness SBR Rubber Sheet
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.55 US $0.48|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag & Wooden Pallet or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JR178
- Usage: Industrial Rubber Slab, Industrial, Flooring, Printing, Rubber Floor Covering
- Raw Materials: Synthetic Rubber, Pad
- Performance: Insulating Rubber Slab
- Elongation: 220%
- Raw Material: SBR
- Hardness: 45-85 Shore a
- MOQ: 500 Kgs Rubber Sheet
- Trademark: JIURUN
- Origin: Cangzhou, Hebei
- Material: Polyurethane Rubber
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Heat-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Insulating, Cold-resistant
- Medium: Pure Gum Rubber Sheet and Fabric
- Color: Black Rubber Sheet
- Density: 1.2-1.8g/cm3
- Thickness: 1-100mm
- Tensile Strength: 2-10 MPa
- Sample: Available
- Specification: 5mm x 1m-1.5m x 5m-30m
- HS Code: 40030000
|SBR Rubber Sheet|
|Material Item||SBR rubber|
|Density||1.7g / cm3|
|Tensile strength||2~24 MPa|
|Elongation||150 ~ 600 %|
|Hardness||40~85 Shore A|
|Delivery Time||7 days for full container, 3 days for samples|
|Packaging||Inside PE film bag, outer Woven bags,then pallets with film wrapped|
|P.S.||Available with cloth insertion|
Styrene-butadiene Rubber is a co-polymer of styrene & butadiene.
Its general properties are similar to those of Natural Rubber, but it is more resistant to ageing and temperature, and like Natural Rubber, these properties can be improved further by careful compounding.
Temperature range: -50ºC to +110ºC.
Due to its unsaturated molecular structure SBR materials tend to have only moderate resistance to tearing, ozone and general weathering. They do not have the same resilience as Natural Rubber.
Resistance to Chemicals; good resistance to many inorganic chemical products. Limited resistance to mineral oils, but is not recommended for use with oxidising acids and general organic liquids.
They are widely used as skirt-board sheets, bridge bearing pads, shot blasting sheets, chute lining, high tensile tan gum sheets and commercial sheets with or without cotton insertion etc.