2016 China Rubber Strip Sheet SBR, NBR, EPDM, CR Rubber Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $0.55 / kg|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 kg||US $0.55/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||300 Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag & Wooden Pallet or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JR178
- Usage: Industrial Rubber Slab, Industrial, Flooring, Printing, Rubber Floor Covering
- Raw Materials: SBR,NBR,EPDM,Cr,Nr
- Performance: Insulating Rubber Slab
- Item: Strip Rubber Sheet
- Elongation: 150-450%
- Thickness: 1-50mm
- Tensile Strength: 2-22 MPa
- Trademark: JIURUN
- Origin: Hebei, Cangzou
- Material: SBR,NBR,EPDM,Cr,Nr
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Heat-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Insulating, Cold-resistant
- Medium: Pure Gum Rubber Sheet and Fabric
- Color: Black Rubber Sheet
- Raw Material: SBR,NBR,EPDM,Cr,Nr
- Density: 1.2-1.8g/cm3
- Hardness: 45-85 Shore a
- Sample: Available
- Specification: 10-50cm x 5-30m
- HS Code: 40030000
(1mm-20mm in roll, 20mm-50mm in sheet)
Styrene-butadiene Rubber is a co-polymer of styrene & butadiene.
Its general properties are similar to those of Natural Rubber, but it is more resistant to ageing and temperature, and like Natural Rubber, these properties can be improved further by careful compounding.
Temperature range: -50ºC to +110ºC.
Due to its unsaturated molecular structure SBR materials tend to have only moderate resistance to tearing, ozone and general weathering. They do not have the same resilience as Natural Rubber.
Resistance to Chemicals; good resistance to many inorganic chemical products. Limited resistance to mineral oils, but is not recommended for use with oxidising acids and general organic liquids.
They are widely used as skirt-board sheets, bridge bearing pads, shot blasting sheets, chute lining, high tensile tan gum sheets and commercial sheets with or without cotton insertion etc.